The production facility was extensively renovated with an investment of 110 million Euros for FABIA, which was produced in Mlada Boleslav, Czechia. The new generation FABIA is planned to be put on sale in the Turkish market as of November. The fourth generation FABIA aims to further the success of the previous generations. Introduced in 1999, the first FABIA sold 1.7 million units, making it one of the best-selling B-segment vehicles. While the second generation model introduced in 2007 sold 1.7 million units, with the third generation FABIA shown in 2014, this model reached a total of over 4.5 million users worldwide, making it the second best-selling model of the brand after OCTAVIA.
The tool has expanded
* ŠKODA Turkey Distributor Yüce Auto is a Doğuş Otomotiv partnership.
* Founded by Orhan Yüce, Yüce Group has a history of more than 60 years in the automotive industry.
* Orhan Yüce, who is also the founder of the Automobile Distributors Association, also served as the “Honorary President” of the association until 2010.
* Yüce Auto has ISO 9001 and VW Group TÜV quality management certificates.
* Yüce Auto A.Ş. It provides service throughout Turkey with 44 Authorized Sales & Service Centers, 1 Authorized Dealer, 6 Authorized Service and Spare Parts Sales Points.
* Delivering 24 thousand 175 vehicles in 2020, Yüce Auto achieved a market share of 4.0% with this number.
* In 2019, he received the Importer of the Year Award in the After Sales Services category among ŠKODA Distributors.
* Being among the oldest automobile manufacturers in the world with a history of more than 100 years, ŠKODA started its production in 1895 with bicycles and motorcycles.
* Today, the brand manufactures and sells 10 different models worldwide: CITIGO iV, FABIA, RAPID, SCALA, OCTAVIA, SUPERB, KAMIQ, KAROQ, KODIAQ and ENYAQ iV
* In 2020, ŠKODA delivered over 1 million vehicles worldwide.
* Set a record in Skoda history, selling more than 1 million vehicles in a calendar year in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
* ŠKODA Auto is present in over 100 markets and employs over 42 thousand people worldwide.